Clare Midgely 07715 044 524 and Charlotte High 07766 335 097
More about this event
What is it?
The HENRY programme is free to join and helps you give your child the best possible start—as well as a happy family life for you all.
“Healthy Families: Right from the Start” with HENRY is a 9-week (with a break for half term) programme that is run by locally trained HENRY facilitators at the Children's Centre .
Each session lasts approximately 2 ½ hours with a place at the children’s group for your child so you are free to attend.
To book a place call us on 01225 831852
There are limited numbers of spaces so sign up today!
During the HENRY group we’ll explore:
* how to juggle life with young children so everyone in the family gets what they need
* how to understand and manage your child’s behaviour
* how to respond to children’s needs without giving in to all their demands
* positive mealtime tips, first foods and eating well as a family
* ideas for active play to help children learn and develop
* anything you would like to change at home and what may help…
So, if you have a child under 5 and would like to feel more
confident as a parent, reduce some of the stress of having young children whilst increasing calm at home and having fun together then HENRY is for you!
It's completely free!