Organisation Contact Details
More About The Organisation
The Freedom Programme is an educational programme for women experiencing domestic violence and abuse and enables women to gain knowledge and skills to protect themselves and children from harm.
Controlling relationships are destructive and confusing, affecting all areas of family life. The Freedom Programme aims to develop awareness of the power and control in abusive relationships.
The programme runs weekly for up to 2 hours each session.
- The programme is a twelve-week rolling programme accessible for women to join at any time and is free.
- One of the benefits of the Freedom Programmes is that the structure offers women the ability to opt in or out week by week – this suits most women.
- A free crèche is also available.
- This leaflet has lots more information about the Freedom Programme.
- There is a version of the programme specifically for young people called The Crush.
Are you open during term time?
Are you open during school holidays?
If interested in the programme please phone on 01225 354659 and we can tell you more.
Self referrals accepted.
If referral then by whom? For example, Social Worker, School, Doctor, Self-referral?
Self referral or any professional working with the client.
Do you have a waiting list?
Do you welcome people using your service from the Bristol area?
If Yes, do you welcome people from all areas of Bristol using your service?
Do you welcome people using your service from Bath and North East Somerset?
If Yes, do you welcome people from all areas of Bath and North East Somerset using your service?
Do you welcome people using your service from the South Gloucestershire area?
If Yes, do you welcome people from all areas of South Gloucestershire using your service?
Who can use your service
Who can use your service?