Organisation Contact Details
More About The Organisation
For free, friendly, non-judgemental and confidential testing, treatment and advice including:
• Testing for sexually transmitted infections, including chlamydia and gonorrhoea
• Diagnosis and treatment of genital warts and herpes
• HIV and Syphilis testing
• Hepatitis A, B and C testing
• Hepatitis A and B vaccinations for those who have been, or could be at risk
• Contraception, including emergency contraception, injections and implants, contraceptive pills and intrauterine devices/systems (also known as coils)
• Pregnancy testing and advice
• Sexual assault follow-up care
• Free condoms
• PEPSE (Post Exposure Prophylaxis following sexual exposure for HIV)
• Outpatient care for persons with HIV
• Telephone advice line
All clinics are open to anyone, of any age and we provide both walk in and booked appointments.
For details of more sexual health services including those offered by general practices and community pharmacies in Bath and North East Somerset click here:
For further information on contraception click here:
For further information on sexually transmitted infections click here
Type of Organisation
Are you open during term time?
Are you open during school holidays?
|Monday||From 08.30||To 17.00|
|Tuesday||From 09.00||To 18.30|
|Wednesday||From 08:15||To 16.00|
|Thursday||From 08.15||To 16.00|
|Friday||From 08:15||To 13.30|
|Saturday||From 09.00||To 12.30|
How do people access your service?
Walk-in: Monday - registration from 1pm, Wednesday and Friday - registration from 08.15
Booked Appointments are available Monday-Saturday. To book please speak with our receptionists on 01225 826855. Saturday morning clinic at Riverside is booked appointments only.
Sexual Health Advice
Health advisers are available Monday-Friday to give information and advice. Please contact 01225 826855.