Organisation Contact Details
More About The Organisation
The Bridge is a Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC). We offer medical care, emotional and psychological support, and practical help to anyone who has been raped or sexually assaulted.
If you live in South Gloucestershire, Bristol, Somerset, North Somerset, Bath & North East Somerset, our specialist team is here for you.
We also offer information to friends and family if someone you care about has been affected by sexual assault.
Call us for free and confidential advice on 0117 342 6999. We’re here 24/7, 365 days a year.
The Bridge can help
• Talk to us confidentially about what’s happened
• Emotional and psychological support
• Medical care, including sexual health
• Practical help
• Free counselling for you, and family or friends
• Information about making a report to the police